President Donald J. Trump Approves Guam Disaster Declaration
Executive Order No. 2020-28
Executive Order No. 2020-27
Executive Order No. 2020-26
Executive Order No. 2020-25
Executive Order No. 2020-24
Executive Order No. 2020-23
Executive Order No. 2020-22
Executive Order No. 2020-20
Executive Order No. 2020-19
Executive Order No. 2020-18
Executive Order No. 2020-17
Executive Order No. 2020-16
Executive Order No. 2020-15
Executive Order No. 2020-14
Executive Order No. 2020-13
Executive Order No. 2020-12
Executive Order No. 2020-11
Executive Order No. 2020-10
Executive Order No. 2020-09
Executive Order No. 2020-08
Executive Order No. 2020-07
Executive Order No. 2020-06
Executive Order No. 2020-05
Executive Order No. 2020-04
Executive Order No. 2020-03
PRESENTATIONS & RESOURCES
MAY 8, 2020
CNCS has updated their COVID-19 FAQ Document, editing #9 on living allowances while suspended due to program closures and adding FAQ #28 on performance measures. The two questions are listed below with the detailed answers to these questions and all others located at https://www.nationalservice.gov/documents/2020/americorps-state-and-national-program-questions
9. May AmeriCorps State and National members be paid living allowances and benefits while Suspended from service due to program closures related to the COVID-19?
28. Site closures and service disruptions related to COVID-19 will make it difficult for my ASN program to collect output and outcome data and meet performance measure targets by the end of the program year. How should I handle this?
Grantees are encouraged to use flexible strategies for collecting performance measure data, such as delaying collection timeframes and/or using different data collection instruments (including online tools), as long as the new data collection strategies are still consistent with the Performance Measure Instructions. However, given the disruptions in service experienced by many grantees as a result of COVID-19, CNCS understands that it may not be possible for affected grantees to meet their performance targets for the current grant year. Please follow the existing Grantee Progress Report guidance for how to report unmet performance measure targets. CNCS intends to be as flexible as possible when reviewing and assessing compliance with the Performance Measures. CNCS will also not take any actions for failing to timely notify CNCS that your program will not be able to meet the Performance Measures (45 C.F.R. § 2522.630; 2 C.F.R. § 200.338.).
APRIL 28, 2020
U.S. Department of Labor guidance on Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)
U.S. Department of Labor guidance on Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) in the form of Unemployment Insurance Program Letter (UIPL) 16-20, Change 1 was issued on April 27, 2020. Attachment I to the UIPL is this linked Q&A that included the following clarification on AmeriCorps members on Question 29.
Question #29: Is a Peace Corps and AmeriCorps participant who is no longer volunteering because their volunteer sites are closed due to COVID-19 eligible for PUA?
Answer to #29: Yes. An individual participating in Peace Corps and AmeriCorps who would not qualify for regular UC, whose volunteer site is closed down as a direct result of COVID-19, and who has suffered a loss of income is eligible for PUA.
MEMBER SAFETY GUIDE
AmeriCorps Members, Staff and Volunteers safety is our number one priority.
You can follow this safety guide developed in accordance with the Governor's Executive Order No. 2020-04.
- All AmeriCorps members and staff serving at designated GDOE "Grab-and-Go" meal distribution sites are required to maintain social-distancing of at least six feet between you and others.
- Everyone is required to wear face-mask and disposable gloves on-site.
- Always wash your hands each time you removed your gloves. You can use alcohol or hand sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available.
- Do not reuse gloves and replace if torn.
- Avoid touching your face during the service project.
- Do not volunteer if you have experienced symptoms related to COVID-19 such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath.