2020 Leadership Convening
February 10-13, 2020
Hyatt Regency Crystal City - Arlington, VA
Each year, ASC brings together Executive Directors and Commissioners from state service commissions across the country to discuss high-level trends and developments, revisit strategic goals, report on association progress, and foster cross-state collaboration and best practice sharing. The Leadership Convening is typically held in February in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Provide forum for state commission leadership to convene and discuss pertinent issues;
- Align on ASC priority areas in relation to: relationship with CNCS, public policy, and future of
the association; and,
- Provide networking, learning, and renewal opportunities for state commission leadership.
Registration Deadline: Friday, January 24, 2020
America’s Service Commissions is pleased to host our annual Leadership Convening the week of February 10-13, 2020 for commission executive directors and commission chairs. Please register at the bottom of this page.
Location: Hyatt Regency Crystal City, 2799 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA 22202
Please click here to see a detailed agenda.
- Monday, February 10
- ASC Board of Directors meeting (10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- ASC Hill Day Briefing and Reception (4:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, February 11
- ASC Hill Day (all day; all are encouraged to attend)
- Wednesday, February 12
- ASC Leadership Convening Day 1 (all day; Executive Directors and Commissioners)
- Thursday, February 13
- ASC Leadership Convening Day 2 (all day; Executive Directors and Commissioners)
- Friday, February 14
- Travel Day (suggested)