Serve Guam Commission Logos
AmeriCorps Guam Logos
Dimensions: 501 x 501 pixels
Choosing a File Format
- The EPS version is appropriate for commercial printing and can be used with vector/illustration programs.
- The JPEG and PNG versions are appropriate for printing and for photo usage on the web.
- The PSD and TIFF versions are appropriate for both commercial and laser printing.
- Please note that the file sizes are large. Set aside some time for download, particularly with TIFF files.
- JPEG and GIF web images need to be saved at 72 DPI.
- Most commonly used programs, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, require that you simply "place" or "insert" a graphic into a document.
- Unless you have image-editing software (e.g., Illustrator, Freehand, Photoshop) on your computer, you won't be able to edit the file dimensions.
- CNCS logos and photos that appear on this and other CNCS websites are low resolution GIF or JPEG files and should not be used for printing purposes. Do not cut and paste to a document that will be commercially printed.
- If you are scaling an image from a TIFF file, you'll get best results by doing it in factors of two (half, quarter, etc.).